Kajonkietsuksa School English Special Class – ESC
Matthayom 1-6 level
Based on the Basic Education Core Curriculum BE 2551 (AD 2008)
Areas of study
There are 2 Areas of study for M.1-3
- Sci-Maths Class – The focus is on additional Maths and Science in the Thai curriculum.
- Young Entrepreneur Class – The focus is on English and the course is designed to equip students with 6 main skills required by young entrepreneurs, i.e. languages, leadership and thinking skills, social and environment awareness and business mindedness.
There are 3 Areas of study for M.4-6
Subjects taught in English by native English speakers.
- Applied Science
- Applied Maths
- Listening & Speaking
- Reading & Writing
- Business English
- IT for Business
- English for Tourism
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Business Research
Chinese taught by native Chinese teachers is offered to all levels / Japanese, a selective course, is offered to M.4-6 students.
Classroom and facilities
- All classrooms are air conditioned.
- Projectors are installed in every classroom.
- Science laboratories are separated into Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- There are dedicated Art and Music rooms.
- Sporting facilities include a 25 metre indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, futsal field and outdoor tennis courts.